Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, October 4, 2013

"Concealing The Truth" or Token Protest"

Click to view post and caption






If they only knew . . . .





Click to view full size caption image


Transcript

The lie was growing harder to conceal.

It had been so easy at first.  Some shouting and tears distracted everyone from asking questions.  All they saw was an unfortunate boy who messed with magic he didn’t understand.  They rushed to console the new girl, helping her cope with her plight.  They told her it wasn’t her fault and she would learn how to deal with things eventually.  No one could judge her - she just had to take everything one day at a time. 

She sighed and stomped her feet when they handed her panties for the first time.  She blushed as if she were ashamed of the full curves and soft skin the spell had “cursed” her with.  She pretended that wearing a bra was the worst thing in the world and vowed to never wear a dress.  But eventually she gave in to every suggestion. . . it would be better if she tried to accept things, after all.

Even now she huffed about having to do her hair everyday and all of the upkeep her appearance required.  She whined every time she opened her compact and applied lip gloss even though no one asked her to do so.  She always said wearing dresses were a pain despite always wearing them now.  But fewer people were rushing to console her now.  They saw how easily she walked in heels and how pretty she was.  They thought it was remarkable how well she was handling her change after such a short period of time.  She saw the questioning glances in their eyes as she gave them excuses.  She was running out of things to protest about.

Soon someone will realize it wasn’t an accident at all.


6 comments:

  1. The lady doth protest too much.

    But she did get what she wanted, so I suppose it's all already working itself out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was aboutto say it seemed very much mock protest to me as she'd gotten everything she wanted from this situation matching her innermost wishes. Enjoyable caption as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it doesn't come across as arrogant when I say that this one comes across almost as if I wrote it myself... From the overall tone and mood, all the way down to the redhead picture choice. Still digging the new (to me) layout style also :)

    Lovely effort!

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised this is the recent caption you thought most mirrored your work: I wrote "Picking Against The Odds" with your style in mind because of the subject matter. In fact I planned on writing something for you in a similar vein.

      Delete
    2. Simone, I didn't pick this one as the one that "most" mirrored my work. It was just the first I read that evoked that feeling, and I try not to repeat myself, as it leads the caption-creator to believe that the commentor is just copy/pasting, and/or being less than sincere. SEVERAL of your recent works are almost tailor-made for my style and my fantasies. This was just the first of the most recent crop :)

      Delete
  4. Love the way the writing in this hints at the truth, then slowly reveals it. Most would say "She really wanted this." at the end but you wove it through the whole Cap. Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...